Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:44 pm
by shawndaddy
you guys are sick

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:14 am
by smoker
OnYrMrk wrote:thank you, I now have tears in my eyes. LaLa was amazing and yet...so underappreciated. Your insight into the teletubby saga is refreshing and fulfilling. Thank you Terry. Thank you.
no problem.......if you ever feel the need to discuss the "Big Comfy Couch" i have some theories on Loonettes repressed sexual desires in a world where she is forced to cohabitate with Molly while Major Bedhead is forced to ignore his own desires in order to maintain a clean frame of mind while delivering the mail

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:54 am
by Ryan from Ohio
All I can remember with telletubbies is the one doll my kid had said "faggot faggot"

After about one week I had enough of it, ripped the voice box out and threw it away.

Shortly thereafter the kid stopped playing with the doll as it didnt talk anymore. Oh well, Im not letting my kid get subjected to something like that!