Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:58 am
by Ryan from Ohio
I hate fedex

If someone is not home to get the package then you have to go and pick it up. They try to deliver 2 times. They deliver whenver they get there (no set times). If you dont get it, it goes back to the distribution center. If you dont pick it up in a few days they send it back...

This is good I guess. Well if you live in a bad neighborhood.

My area is pretty safe however :)

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:42 am
by j0sh_o6
[font=&quot]I live in PA I ordered the 1200.1 amp about a month ago ordered later Thursday night shipped Friday was at my doorstep either Tuesday or Wednesday I did not have to sign or anything was a surprise to me that FedEx actually left something w/o a signature but they did and everything went great with cardomain.com only thing I did not like is they take out the money to make sure u have it and then take it out again for them and then put back the original take out so in long run I was glad I had double the money in account but that was only bad thing I found.[/font]

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:15 pm
by Chris from Washington
I was going to order from them, but then I remember I have to pay the sales tax too. So usually can find it somewhere else cheaper.