Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:47 pm
by sinister audio
ahh i c i didnt even realize they had that many

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:00 pm
by smoker
yea it sucks too....they are 3 different lengths and that is a hell of a lot of bolt turning.....

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:17 pm
by GlassWolf
yeah it'd suck to ruin a set of heads that cost $3500 for sure.

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:30 pm
by smoker
hell i dont spend 3500 on my vehicles....but then again youve earned it after being forced to drive a festiva.............


yeah it'd suck to ruin a set of heads that cost $3500 for sure.

e-penis e-penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:36 pm
by Jonathan
Festivas were badass man, renowned for their demure sex appeal and neck-snapping performance. Ok, I'm joking.

You remember the SHOgun Festivas, though? Rick Titus and Chuck Beck slapped a Taurus SHO V6 in the Festiva, converted it to RWD, and put big box flares on the car. Saying the car only weighed like 1800 lbs and the motor made 220hp, it was pretty danged fast.

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:22 pm
by MobileAudio219
smoker wrote:yea i know....im a ford guy and ive never had a chev apart in my life and i had to call a buddy of mine and ask if 65lbs sounded right for head bolts.....he said yea with 17 bolts per head it dont take much.....you should never...never...EVER blow a head gasket on a chev....
Only intake gaskets :D

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:37 pm
by MobileAudio219
Ryan from Ohio wrote:I need to find the torque for the 3100 V6

I was looking on wwww.60degreev6.com and I think I found it...

Also the intake and plenum torques... wow...
Pm me with what all you need and I'll find out for you.