Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:36 pm
by smoker
Ranger SVO wrote:I have been known to make mistakes and at the moment I am not near the shop so for now I will rely on my memory (infested with alzheimers), even though it fails me at times (hope I remember 20th Anniversary this year).
now granted i am closer to 40 than i am 20 but just to put your 20th in perspective 20 years ago my old lady was 4 years old.....

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:40 pm
by TechSys
Metra part number 82-3300 adapts 4"x6" to 5 1/4"

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:57 am
by wretchedhunger
thanks for all your help guys

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:05 am
by wretchedhunger
do you have a website to buy that adapter? I tried searching for it but came up empty

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:59 pm
by Ranger SVO
you can call them at 1-800-221-0932 or

http://www.metraonline.com