Page 2 of 7

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:47 am
by Bwcad1
300 Ryan

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:12 am
by OnYrMrk
can't wait to see it in action Bill. I might have to fly out to see it's first contest.

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:17 am
by smoker
hmmmm....bill you know somebody with a gm throttle body laying around.....

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:29 am
by Bwcad1
yea you wanna sell it? will it fit this truck?

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:28 am
by Eaglflyrs
Everytime I look at those pics I laugh, I know that a love affair with the Jimmy is soon in the future for me lol.

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:01 am
by Bwcad1
o jesus lol u better chill! lol ur not humping my truck!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:10 am
by sinister audio
haha bill i was just giving you crap about ur pics i thought you took them. ull have to get some good pics some time.

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:13 am
by Bwcad1
lol i dont want to take good pics the rust might fall off! yea jordan will get some soon. anyone know about insurance on this thing? im sure i have to get some kind just liabitlity?

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:41 am
by sinister audio
probaly about 30 bucks a month if you add it on to your policy

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:52 am
by Bwcad1
nice! lol credit card company just upped my limit!!! im in serious trouble!