Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Wolfpack Audio Members

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

sniff...we are not wanted anymore...sniff....Justin won't let us play with the big kids anymore.....
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

Pssst, admin can still read your post even after you delete it ;) lol
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

yea I know...I was going to post it, then I re-read it, and decided that if you can't say anything constructive, don't say anything at all. So I deleted it.

But I do like the reason..LOL
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Eaglflyrs
Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:55 pm
Location: OH
Contact:

Post by Eaglflyrs »

Ok, I made a topic on thw WolfPack board, so move it there peoples! :happy048:
Post Reply