Page 2 of 4

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:38 pm
by audiobass10
Build a new box for the MT! i'd say that's a decent number considering you just threw it in a box it wasn't designed for, plus you've got some SPL stuff to do to that box. Shoot for a 148!

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:30 am
by Bwcad1
im going to modify this box with many many diffrent ports im going to creat a multitude of inserts with aero ports in place of my present small doggie door port. plus a few lil tricks on the inside ;) but again this is my back up woofer.

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:31 am
by lost05
congrats sounds awsome, cant wait to get mine set up

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:41 am
by two4fifteen
i remember talking to one guy who did 150db with a single SX15 in an extended cab truck. i think he was putting 1000w rms to it. anyway, i believe it was in a 3.5 cu. ft. tuned to 48Hz

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:17 am
by LoudS10Blazer
I know an good amp to power that sub :fing02:

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:20 am
by Bwcad1
yea lol but i dont have the cash at the moment althought i would love it. anyone wanna buy my women? small latino girl! fairly sexy was an 8.5 on facethejury.com justin can refrence me on this hes seen her! lol im only looking for about 6k! great deal!

god im glad she isnt into car audio! lol

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:57 am
by LoudS10Blazer
LOL! I think I might keep the crossfire if I dont sell it sooner or later. But I got my eyes on these Team Rockford Fosgate 12s on ebay :)

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:00 am
by Bwcad1
o yea? lol get a pair of death penaltys from justin or wait for M D to release the napalms.

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:12 am
by LoudS10Blazer
I hate waiting. What bout the hellfire subs when they coming out?

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:13 am
by Bwcad1
febuary is tentative and i know what you mean lol it does suck but im sure these will be worth it... especially thru me.