Page 2 of 8

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:22 am
by Bwcad1
k ull have to wait till i get home to get the psd and i have to stop at the lawyers on the way home!

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:50 am
by lost05
all of them are great number 6 is awesome

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:31 pm
by lotas
two4fifteen wrote:i liked #6 before i even seen everyone agreeing on it
same here

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:33 pm
by High Society
you all hate #6 compared to how much I like it.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:40 pm
by William from NOLA
Oh yea??!! Well, when I'm done with them, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CHOOSE!!! MUHAHA!

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:07 pm
by Chris from Washington
I'm leaning more towards #7.

I think it would look better in card form.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:40 pm
by raw9283
I like 1 and 2, they just look clean, and I like the watermark type wolf logo in the lower right corner.

7 looks kinda like a phonebook or newspaper ad to me.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:45 pm
by lotas
it just "Feels" like a business card should be all one color, i dunno why. but thats just me.

It just "feels" as if a business card should be all one color. I don't know why, but that's just how it feels to me.

I felt bad for my poor grammar above so I had to redo it, sorry...

And Bill you designed those very good.
and that was sarcasm if you English people didn't catch it...

oh dear god someone stop me.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:00 pm
by William from NOLA
...stop thinking aloud...

you loon...

update

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:18 am
by Bwcad1
update on the cards this is my final overall design but i still want will to toy around with it. but these are all the components i want on the car please post comments about it likes dislikes or anything like that also these will be on a carbon fiber back ground not just black. will i have the files on my server pm me and i will give you the login information. to get the files. Also im looking for a fairly expeireced web coder to do some work for me im willing to pay and there is plenty of work so please let me know if your interested.

Image