Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:08 pm
by Livinloud
Kicker KX 1200.1
Digital Designs 9512e

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:34 pm
by lotas
man the week after i buy my xxx ;)

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:30 pm
by Warbleed
The RE XXX is far from an "SPL sub". It has flat BL, Cms, and a reasonably low Le, so it has low distortion in general. With about 32mm of linear travel, it's certainly not lacking in linear displacement either.

I'd definitely blame the installation before I'd blame the woofer. Remember, you can't really make many conclusions about the SUBWOOFER until you've eliminated any other variables.

There are very few subwoofers in production which have cleaner output than the XXX, the W7 being the only one that's actually in production. TC Sounds' LMT driver kills them both, and is completely on par with RE's unreleased monster, but both of those woofers aren't in normal production, so they don't really count.

I'd definitely blame the Indian, before I blamed the Canoe...