Page 2 of 3
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:15 am
by Bwcad1
im pretty sure excessive can do a 200 amp for your jeep any response?
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:39 am
by Jaydee23
got a quote of $385 for my 2000 solara..200 amp alt from excessive amperage.com
just to give you a ballpark..all new parts though
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:40 am
by Bwcad1
my 200 large case was 350 but like he said its all new.
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:00 am
by Justin from Detroit1
Motor City Reman got my friend a 200 amp for a V6 Mustang for $200. MCR has better pricing, and it's still all new.
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:15 am
by Bwcad1
there is a lot to consider how many amps is that at at idle? mine puts out 200 at idle or 650 rpm but that is a decent price
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:18 am
by Justin from Detroit1
I can't picture an alternator putting out 200 amps at idle...
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:30 am
by sinister audio
that dosnt seem right, i could see 120 at idle and 200 at 1800 rpm.
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:30 am
by Bwcad1
The Thing Is Pretty Big And I Put It On My Ammeter It Gets Pretty Close It Can Do 149 I Know For A Fact
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:34 am
by Bwcad1
Ok I Checked Specs With Him And He Said It Will Do between 130-150 At 650 Rpm And It Will Do The Full 200 At 900-1000 Rpm Sorry For The Mix Up
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:39 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
I've got one quote back already. From Motor City. $270 for a 200 amp with a one year warranty. I give the other guys another day or two to respond.