Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

q series RMS?

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
Mallanaga
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Post by Mallanaga »

haha, nice kitty
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

I'm part owner of the board, so I can set the post counts to whatever I want. But I just did it to prove a point that post count doesn't matter.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

It because Justin Doesnt own a business, work a 2nd job, have a girlfriend or a life. All he does is post here like 10,103,845 times a day...

Thats what he does from the time he gets up untill the time he never goes to bed

:p
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

but all of his posts are in the platinum section.. so you'll never see them unless you donate to the board!

hehe
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Post Reply