Page 2 of 3
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:22 pm
by GlassWolf
well, that's just over twice the cost of a 12W0 here in the US
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:40 pm
by iondb
WoW!! No wonder our market gets flooded with all the crap. They can put up heavy margins on that and still be competitive price wise.A good normal setup will cost you round about $2500 here if you use stuff like RF, Alpine etc.. Not to mention JL Cerwin Vega and all those okes. This system doesn't include any dvd or screens, just deck,amps, sub and front stage.I think pyramid will make a killing here

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:48 am
by daykareboards
you said the rf p2's go for about 150... not worth the money, i had 2 of them running off a kenwood kac-7202 and it sounded ok, but then i threw in 1 alpine type-r i got off e-bay for $100 the difference in quality and loudness are night n day.
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:58 am
by GlassWolf
don't feel badly. I don't run any video in my own car. strictly 2 subs, front stage, and a CD player with some signal processing and amplifiers. I won't even tell ya what my system is insured for :)
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:30 am
by MazdaMan
Basstronics wrote:The new eD subs are not that same style as they used to be.
as for your question... I REALLY like the Arc udio ARC series subs. THey take 250 WRMS but 200 WRMS will easily make a 12" go boom like so :excited:
Really nice subs. You can beat the snot out of them and they will keep on going and going.
I highly reccomend them. The build quality is just superb!
Any idea on pricing. Can they be purchased online? This is the second time in 2 days I've come across them and now I'm currious.
Thanks
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:41 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Whats that the eD sub or the ARC?
eD can be bought online although I wont reccomend them.
ARC is not supposed to be sold online but you can sometimes find it.
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:03 am
by MazdaMan
I was refering to the Arc Audio. So you must get them direct from Arc?
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:09 am
by ridr4lif
I think Justin from Detroit still sells Arc. Try sending him a pm or check his website at
http://www.detroitbass.com
tedd
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:13 am
by High Society
ArcAudio.com look on there dealer list, and see if there's any in your area. Also consider a RE 8,10, or 12. 175rms, 200 wouldn't hurt it a bit. I running 4 of these and they sound great.
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:15 am
by High Society
Isn't he running a special too?