Page 2 of 6

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:51 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
I can pick you up at Toledo Express if you like.

But your car is the key also :p

Now if I can get Chris to come from the other side of the country...lol I can understand him flying for sure ;)

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:56 pm
by Chris from Washington
I was just going to say, I get nervous driving the car to work each day. Wondering if it's going to make it or not (lol)

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:15 pm
by Audiophile
audiofreak12 wrote:Is that not harmful to the cone...or did they switch over to the titanium cone to copy Eclipse?
Actually JL reccomends the 1000/1's for the 13w7s :) I did my research :D Only thing I'm worried about is getting speakers loud enough to be heard over the bass. The JL components should be fine as long as I can get the right amount of power to them and get them line up right at listening level :thumbsup

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:28 pm
by William from NOLA
Audiophile wrote:Actually JL reccomends the 1000/1's for the 13w7s :) I did my research :D Only thing I'm worried about is getting speakers loud enough to be heard over the bass. The JL components should be fine as long as I can get the right amount of power to them and get them line up right at listening level :thumbsup
Yea, most of all this is where having a head unit that can adjust the RCA to the sub amp comes in handy :)

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:06 pm
by Audiophile
wha? :help: You mean the preamp voltage?

feel free to include a little :attitude with your post :bow

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:59 am
by sinister audio
ya i figured everyone would know what i was talking about

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:52 pm
by JASON96R
I would definitely go if it was in Gibsonberg, just down the road from me. Here is an idea maybe you could give WAYTEC a call. I know they have done competitions there, maybe they would hold it or know who to talk too.

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:57 pm
by Bwcad1
wolfpack audio would be happy to sponsor it ;)

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:06 pm
by JASON96R
I just though of another place to have the meet, and trust me this place has not problem with loud noises. You can rent Norwalk Raceway Park for a day http://www.norwalkraceway.com/master_content.html

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:11 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Cost is a GIANT factor.

We can rent the WHite Star Park Barn for like $250ish...

Norwalk would probably be $3000+ lol

Raceway park, who knows...

Plus at White Star there is camping for cheap, a quarry to swim in and PLENTY of room.

Jason, look at the SCRAP even they have out there. Tractors and steam engines and junk...

Diesel all over the ground and noise like hell.