Page 2 of 4

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:33 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Wow, someone asks you an honest question and you reply with a smartass answer, what a surprise.

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:49 pm
by dmeyer07
Tis tis...

Yes i too would like to know what you use to build your boxes.

I am superior to you bitch so answer me.

:0

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:52 pm
by spkrman
Justin from Detroit wrote:Wow, someone asks you an honest question and you reply with a smartass answer, what a surprise.
guilty

of course, you have never done that :bow

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:53 pm
by spkrman
and....

ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:54 pm
by dmeyer07
How is that a stupid question?

There are many things that you can use to build your boxes out of.

MDF

Fiberglass

Hollowed out trees :)

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:24 am
by bigbassman
I think he builds them out of wood... :D

so do I

Loyd L.

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:42 am
by Justin from Detroit1
Wow. thanks for reminding me why I was happy that you left.

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:53 pm
by spkrman
Justin from Detroit wrote:Wow. thanks for reminding me why I was happy that you left.
look in the video's... its quite obvious... hmmm

or are you mad that you cant call BS on this one?

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:42 pm
by Mithrandir
wow ur an ass spkrman :attitude

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:06 am
by Ryan from Ohio
:horse

lol@ this thread...

Cant we all just get along?