Page 2 of 4
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:25 am
by Mithrandir
Something slightly better than the oldsmobile cutlass ciera (3.1) im drivin now.
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:37 am
by Scarrell
Ford Fiesta... i was going to buy one of these from my girlfriends dad but they sold it before i had a chance to talk to them..
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:09 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Beretta!
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:15 am
by Mercedesbends69
Jonathan wrote:The 5.0s could get around 24-25 on a steady highway run
I get around 22 highway, and that's with a 2.73:1 rearend.
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:22 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Crap I only get 20 MPG average with my buick...
errrr
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:33 am
by Darthness
Hondas might be great for your system...
but why would you drive a honda?
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:53 am
by kevinberry1
Darthness wrote:Hondas might be great for your system...
but why would you drive a honda?
It all depends on what you like. If you are looking for a powerful engine than no, a Honda isn't for you. I have an Accord and it is a great car for an aftermarket sound system. Lots of room to add a nice component set up front and easy removal of dash components and door sills. Mine also has a locking trunk pop and locking rear seat release in case someone breaks out your window and tries to pop the trunk.
I'm happy with my car, others may not be. Remember the purpose of the thread and what he wants help with. Lets not turn this into a thread about which vehicles are better than others. Those arguments go nowhere.
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:15 pm
by taylor17
Lol, maybe a Camaro? I know they can get ok gass milage.
I know what not to get... a 98 1500 chevy extended cab Z71. It has to have the worst gain of all!:-) I have to put the windows down to get any bass at all. Not to mintion... the truck only gets 13 mpg.
Definantly not a good one for systems.
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:17 pm
by GlassWolf
Taylor, consider changing your enclosure type, and get some vent visors so you can crack the windows without getting wet when it rains or snows. very handy little shade things for over the side windows.
got em on both the jeeps.. keeps it quieter in the car too when the windows are partially opened.
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:36 pm
by MobileAudio219
KikiTheCat wrote:Taylor, consider changing your enclosure type, and get some vent visors so you can crack the windows without getting wet when it rains or snows. very handy little shade things for over the side windows.
got em on both the jeeps.. keeps it quieter in the car too when the windows are partially opened.
x2 on the vent shades are whatever they are called... I had a set on my old ranger, best thing about the truck.