Page 2 of 2
Re: No power to Deck
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:58 am
by Chris from Washington
ah OK.
ya let us know what you find out, might help someone in the future having the same issue.
Re: No power to Deck
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:46 pm
by eRok-hba
Chris from Washington wrote:I'm a little stumped,
If the fuses are all good, and you have +12 on the memory wire and also the main power wire.
Ground appear OK?
I'm not sure about that connecting the wire things together, never had one of these decks before. Is that a documented way to clear the unit?
The memory wire is the red one isn't it? N just check the ground at the wiring harness going to the Beck of the deck?
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Re: No power to Deck
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:13 am
by eRok-hba
eRok-hba wrote:The memory wire is the red one isn't it? N just check the ground at the wiring harness going to the Beck of the deck?
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Nothing? I'm lost its gotta be something simple n easily over looked?
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Re: No power to Deck
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:40 pm
by Chris from Washington
I found this:
The attachment app3.PNG is no longer available
What do you have the yellow wire hooked too?
Re: No power to Deck
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:44 pm
by eRok-hba
Chris from Washington wrote:I found this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2072[/ATTACH]
What do you have the yellow wire hooked too?
coming from the deck? all those wires are color matched with the harness /interface chime box
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Re: No power to Deck
Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:53 am
by eRok-hba
Chris from Washington wrote:ah OK.
ya let us know what you find out, might help someone in the future having the same issue.
RESOLVED... Turns out that these stereo/dvd players with the 6"-7" screens can be a pain in the ass to wire up right if your going to use the back up camera and using the "proper installation" instructions which tells you to hook up a certain wire to your parking brake switch that only allows you to use the stereo while you are in park and the emergency brake is in place which is dumber than hell but it's for safety reasons. If you want to bypass that simply tied in with black wire coming from the head period then at least it will work all the time. Here's the golden shit. You have your yellow wire for constant power red wire for turn on with your key. What I did was tied the red wire from the deck to my fuse panel and tied it into the ignition slot with a fuse and it all works again! I will post some pictures when I get some time
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk