Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 pm
by loudwagon15s
Chris from Washington wrote: :bow

I should have made that my 1,000 post

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:13 pm
by Scarrell
well this isnt going as well as i had plan.. ive got a few pics to post, waiting for them to upload

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:18 pm
by Scarrell
pro way to fix your inner fender well:
Image

badass Malibu that was rumblin down the road:
Image

gf and i:
Image

i guess the airbags or struts or some shiz blew on this hunk.. it was bouncing so bad that the front tires were almost hopping off the ground:
Image

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:24 pm
by Scarrell
horizon on way home:
Image
Image

in Evansville mall:
Image

one of the few albino deer around here:
Image

guy playing bagpipes uptown at a business fair thing:
Image

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 pm
by Scarrell
this is what my gf deals with when going/coming home in the winter:
Image

her honkey Justin:
Image

my beater:
Image

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:27 am
by Chris from Washington
Scarrell wrote:well this isnt going as well as i had plan.. ive got a few pics to post, waiting for them to upload

haha, now you know how I feel on the funny animated gif thread..

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 am
by Scarrell
shoot, if you know an easy program that makes animated gif's then ill make some myself lol

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:52 am
by High Society
I like the ear candle thing, i've done that before haha!

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:58 am
by sinister audio
here are a couple of a gun I just got done building, mainly been taking gun pics, I do live my incredible it takes some awesome pics
Image
Image