Page 2 of 5
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 pm
by colemanyoungerinalaska
I've had that same problem for a while
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:25 am
by Bwcad1
William from NOLA wrote:I'm on Firefox 3.6.6 if that is different from what you're using.
3.6.6
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:43 pm
by scotts1000rr
Me too. explorer7
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 pm
by colemanyoungerinalaska
I'm using safari on my iPod but I have the same issue on my laptop using firefox
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:08 pm
by Purple RS
I'm also using Firefox 3.6.6 and found that if I double click the user name box that it populates a "drop-down" menu with my user name and password. Mine are the only ones in it, so the just click on that and log in. I also have my browser set to remember passwords as I'm the only one to use the computer.
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 am
by Chris from Washington
hmm, I'm not sure what would cause it to not work for some people.
I just tried it (firefox 4) and it remembered me OK.
I'll do some searching on the VB page to see if anyone else is having this issue
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:05 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Seems to be working now all of the sudden?
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:10 am
by Bwcad1
Same for me. Once i cleared cookies this am its rockin.
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 am
by Bwcad1
Spoke to soon Worked the first time now its f'd up again.
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 am
by Bwcad1
Ok i figured it out.
1. LOG OUT
2. Remove all cookies
3. Login on homepage
4. Re-Bookmark after login.
Then use logged in book mark everytime you load homepage.
EDIT NVM THIS FAILS 2 worked 2 or 3 times now it broke.