Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Home Page

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
colemanyoungerinalaska
Senior Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
Location: alaska

Post by colemanyoungerinalaska »

I've had that same problem for a while
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

William from NOLA wrote:I'm on Firefox 3.6.6 if that is different from what you're using.

3.6.6
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
scotts1000rr
Senior Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am
Location: wheeling,wv

Post by scotts1000rr »

Me too. explorer7
colemanyoungerinalaska
Senior Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
Location: alaska

Post by colemanyoungerinalaska »

I'm using safari on my iPod but I have the same issue on my laptop using firefox
Purple RS
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Bremerton, WA
Contact:

Post by Purple RS »

I'm also using Firefox 3.6.6 and found that if I double click the user name box that it populates a "drop-down" menu with my user name and password. Mine are the only ones in it, so the just click on that and log in. I also have my browser set to remember passwords as I'm the only one to use the computer.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

hmm, I'm not sure what would cause it to not work for some people.
I just tried it (firefox 4) and it remembered me OK.

I'll do some searching on the VB page to see if anyone else is having this issue
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Seems to be working now all of the sudden?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Same for me. Once i cleared cookies this am its rockin.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Spoke to soon Worked the first time now its f'd up again.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Ok i figured it out.

1. LOG OUT
2. Remove all cookies
3. Login on homepage
4. Re-Bookmark after login.

Then use logged in book mark everytime you load homepage.

EDIT NVM THIS FAILS 2 worked 2 or 3 times now it broke.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Post Reply