Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:20 am
by Bwcad1
GlassWolf wrote:
Horns.
Be aware to use horns properly, you're going to need something like an audiocontrol EQT on each one, or you'll need a head unit like mine (one with 1/3 octave EQs built in) to shape the horns. You'll also want access to an RTA and tone generator or CD with test tones and pink/white noise tracks.
You don't just slap a set of HLCDs into a car and go like a pair of components.
Truf
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:01 am
by Robert Wollenberg
GlassWolf wrote:
Horns.
Be aware to use horns properly, you're going to need something like an audiocontrol EQT on each one, or you'll need a head unit like mine (one with 1/3 octave EQs built in) to shape the horns. You'll also want access to an RTA and tone generator or CD with test tones and pink/white noise tracks.
You don't just slap a set of HLCDs into a car and go like a pair of components.
I'm actually planning on building a PC MLS system. Which, I need to get busy with so I can play around with it.
and here I go jacking my own thread ... nevermind. I'll start another one. lol
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:03 am
by Bwcad1
Airforceyooper wrote:I'm actually planning on building a PC MLS system. Which, I need to get busy with so I can play around with it.
and here I go jacking my own thread ... nevermind. I'll start another one. lol
Jeeze dude get a towel.
BTW peep dis
http://www.minidsp.com/onlinestore/deta ... p-kit-reva