Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:19 am
by Bwcad1
I have the RSI's and the PVI's and i love them both. The PVI's have a bit more mid bass extension. The only gripe i have is extremely bright and harsh tweeters. Almost on the level of some PA horns. I had my passive xover's set to -3db at 12 and my 18khz Crossover set to -7hz at 12db and that mellowed them out a tad. Ive also been grossly overpowering the RSI's for some time at over 125wrms per side when there rated for 70 lol.

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:38 pm
by Tim
I was thinking on the lines of Quarts as well. I have always loved Boston Accoustics though. But I got a set of Quart coax's for my wifes TB and I love the look of those, and then the Quarts sound, pretty much speaks for itself.

Thanks for the help

tim