Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
robbies dead
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
How about someone get an addy up so we can send cards, etc.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
-
ZeroAccess
- Senior Member
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm
I'm going down there Friday for the services, I can forward any gifts or donations if you'd like or I can try and speak with the parents to set something up.
I spoke with Justin earlier and anything anyone needs me to do will be done I promise.
I am going to take this upon myself and any/all of you can help I'm not really certain what to do or how to but I can't even begin to try and put it together now but anyways I want to try and do something big for a 1 yr memorial. Robby had a lot of issues in his life but they never stopped him from really being a nice guy to others. Its evident in how many people have talked to him over the phone about just well hell random stuff. I just want to do something...any idea's/help/whatever will be appreciated. I've never really had to deal with death fortunately and this is hitting me very hard I just want to make sure Robby has a legacy which I hope one day I'll have when I pass.
Paypal : [email protected]
I've used paypal in the past to pay for items but never pulled money from it but I have everything verified and updated. If anyone wants to I can get the money together and put it on a credit card/gift card thingy. If you have other idea's/items and need a mailing address just let me know or if I need to drive to you I will like I said whatever needs to be done.
Sorry for the long post
I spoke with Justin earlier and anything anyone needs me to do will be done I promise.
I am going to take this upon myself and any/all of you can help I'm not really certain what to do or how to but I can't even begin to try and put it together now but anyways I want to try and do something big for a 1 yr memorial. Robby had a lot of issues in his life but they never stopped him from really being a nice guy to others. Its evident in how many people have talked to him over the phone about just well hell random stuff. I just want to do something...any idea's/help/whatever will be appreciated. I've never really had to deal with death fortunately and this is hitting me very hard I just want to make sure Robby has a legacy which I hope one day I'll have when I pass.
Paypal : [email protected]
I've used paypal in the past to pay for items but never pulled money from it but I have everything verified and updated. If anyone wants to I can get the money together and put it on a credit card/gift card thingy. If you have other idea's/items and need a mailing address just let me know or if I need to drive to you I will like I said whatever needs to be done.
Sorry for the long post
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Ok guys lets pull this together.
Im a bit lost here on what people want to do.
Im in the flower mode- unless someone has a better idea.
If someone wants to have a look at http://www.ftd.com or http://www.1800flowers.com and lets make a choice and take donations.
These are what Ive found and like. One is $80 the other is $200
http://ww11.1800flowers.com/product.do? ... cid=d10214
http://ww11.1800flowers.com/product.do? ... cid=d10214
If anyone else has suggestions please post them.
As far as collecting monies and making the purchase Im going to ask those of you that knew Rob better to make that call. I do know that Pay Pal has (or did have) a "donation" feature that shouldnt charge pay pal fees to send money. This will put your money to use and not into Pay Pals pocket.
Im a bit lost here on what people want to do.
Im in the flower mode- unless someone has a better idea.
If someone wants to have a look at http://www.ftd.com or http://www.1800flowers.com and lets make a choice and take donations.
These are what Ive found and like. One is $80 the other is $200
http://ww11.1800flowers.com/product.do? ... cid=d10214
http://ww11.1800flowers.com/product.do? ... cid=d10214
If anyone else has suggestions please post them.
As far as collecting monies and making the purchase Im going to ask those of you that knew Rob better to make that call. I do know that Pay Pal has (or did have) a "donation" feature that shouldnt charge pay pal fees to send money. This will put your money to use and not into Pay Pals pocket.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- cheapaudio
- Senior Member
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:20 pm
- Location: southern ohio
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Ryan, flowers would be good...
I'm not sure if his family had life insurance on him or not. If they didnt, that's a huge expensive. The cost of the average funeral, burial, casket, etc is WELL over 6-7,000 dollars.
When my mom passed away in March the funeral home wanted paid up front. She was cremated and had a memorial service at her church, which was the cheapest way (which was her wish.) This still cost around $2,100. Between us kids we had around $1,400 of it, but that still left us around $700 short. The day of her memorial service cards started coming in, and at the end of the day we had enough to pay off the funeral home, only then did they offer us her ashes.
It was the most amazing thing in the world that or family and friends came together and helped us out. For that reason, I perfer to donate the money directly to the family, but I'm good with whatever you guys decide.
I just think it's awesome we can pull together and do something for the family, it doesn't matter what it is....
I'm not sure if his family had life insurance on him or not. If they didnt, that's a huge expensive. The cost of the average funeral, burial, casket, etc is WELL over 6-7,000 dollars.
When my mom passed away in March the funeral home wanted paid up front. She was cremated and had a memorial service at her church, which was the cheapest way (which was her wish.) This still cost around $2,100. Between us kids we had around $1,400 of it, but that still left us around $700 short. The day of her memorial service cards started coming in, and at the end of the day we had enough to pay off the funeral home, only then did they offer us her ashes.
It was the most amazing thing in the world that or family and friends came together and helped us out. For that reason, I perfer to donate the money directly to the family, but I'm good with whatever you guys decide.
I just think it's awesome we can pull together and do something for the family, it doesn't matter what it is....

