Page 2 of 4

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 pm
by VisonikFTW
here is pic of my stereo one sub not in now we are buildin new box fo tat one

[ATTACH]1436[/ATTACH]

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:48 pm
by colemanyoungerinalaska
what model size etc is that

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 am
by CaptainPioneer
I'm diggin the red interior on the car... My buddy had an 83' Mustang convertable with a 4 cly in it... Sure it was slow as hell but it kept on running and it was great to be in with the top down on a nice day.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:00 am
by VisonikFTW
the guy i sold me it says its visonik boss pro 15 wit 3000 wats mrs

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:19 am
by MobileAudio219
My old project stang...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2534112

Tell us more about the engine/drivetrain specs...

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:28 am
by VisonikFTW
it just a plain 305 not fast but i wan turbo

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:37 am
by CaptainPioneer
Jeffrey just curious, but what area of the U.S. are you from?

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:44 am
by tomcat
I was just gonna ask what country he is from.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:24 am
by drdoom23
I'm curious of that myself where r u from

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:45 pm
by Tim
yeah me too. I want to know where you are from.

Tim