Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 pm
by Tim
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Well heres another one:
http://soundstream.com/manuals/2009/SPL ... oofers.pdf
If its that one, then no sealed boxes.
I will PM ya.

Nope it was the first link you sent me, The last link was for the High Excusrsion model.

tim

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:36 pm
by falkenbd
blow thru... or get creative with a box

find airspace, and fiberglass the shell to take as much of it as possible - think behind the trim on the sides, etc.

or build a new center console...

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 pm
by audiobass10
falkenbd wrote:blow thru... or get creative with a box

find airspace, and fiberglass the shell to take as much of it as possible - think behind the trim on the sides, etc.

or build a new center console...
why not just run a single 12 ported?

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 am
by Tim
audiobass10 wrote:why not just run a single 12 ported?

yeah I had thought of that, but I was just wantin to run both subs. And mostly because I have most of the enclosure already built.

According to the manual it will go in a sealed box, ryan sent me the link to it and I may still be alright, to use both subs.

If not, I have been itching to do me a ported enclosure so I may go with one 12 ported.

Thanks for all the help guys,

Tim