Page 2 of 5

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm
by cargodz
Tim wrote:ygpm
Tim
I gots it and you got one back :thumbsup

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:14 pm
by Tim
cargodz wrote:I gots it and you got one back :thumbsup

back atcha babe LOL

tim

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:18 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Im gonna post something a bit different.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/SDC2_5_Series.htm

The 12" Model is $139.

If/When the SPL170 dies I will be going this route...

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 pm
by Tim
what do we know about them. Dr.doom posted those also.

what kinda standing do they have?

tim

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
From what I can gather, excellent build quality, good specs, fair price.

Ive built a few boxes for AQ products but never used them myself.

For the money they look very good!

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:24 am
by CaptainPioneer
I really wish that the Premiers were built the same way the old ones from around 2000. With the Nickel dust cap... Those were some of my favorite 10" subs....


The Audioque looks pretty good. I think your pretty well off choosing them. My other vote resided with the Alpine type r's but Seeing the price on those i would say my vote has swung a bit.

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:32 am
by Bwcad1
Id probably go with the DC's

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:44 pm
by Tim
got it narrowed down to these two tell me what you think,:


http://www.massiveaudio.com/store/dc-12 ... 16149.html



http://www.dcsoundlab.com/woofers.html

on the DC it will be the level three, unless I decide to use two and then I may go with the level two.


Guys I really appreciate all the input and help you guys have given me.

Thanks,

Tim

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 pm
by Bwcad1
Hands down DC.

Massive cant even come close.

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:38 pm
by cargodz
Bwcad1 wrote:Hands down DC.

Massive cant even come close.
I was just giving him a couple more options... I told him that the DC's are definitely the high end, and just mentioned the Massives as they are as good or better than the ones that he had originally mentioned.