Page 2 of 3
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 am
by CaptainPioneer
Hehe I never said mine was the loudest they ever heard... God knows if theve been to Ohio they prolly heard Bill's...
I just hated the little douchy mc'douches trying to explain to me how their Bazooka Tube was the best thing ever...
God do they still make those things?
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:12 am
by Bwcad1
Yup. i was the same way. Now i show them what 1 12 and 1000 watts can do. about 2 inches of roof flex in a buick with a sunroof

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 am
by falkenbd
CaptainPioneer wrote:Hehe I never said mine was the loudest they ever heard... God knows if theve been to Ohio they prolly heard Bill's...
I just hated the little douchy mc'douches trying to explain to me how their Bazooka Tube was the best thing ever...
God do they still make those things?
I know a few poeple who love their bass tubes.. be it Bazooka or Infinity basslink or anything else. I'd rather listen to bill's a$$pass.
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:24 am
by Bwcad1
By the way thats not me in the picture and that aint my ass.
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:50 am
by MobileAudio219
falkenbd wrote:I know a few poeple who love their bass tubes.. be it Bazooka or Infinity basslink or anything else. I'd rather listen to bill's a$$pass.
I believe Kiki uses one of those basstubes??? If youre shooting for spl than their not exactly the best choice, but if youre just trying to fill in some of the low end they'd probably do the job ok... I've never heard one....
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:38 pm
by falkenbd
maybe OK at very low levels, and not very low end...
the ones i've heard sound pretty bad at medium volume on notes that a midbass driver can handle.
thats not saying that i've heard them all. i think they sound about as good as some of the factory subs i've heard in cars.
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 pm
by CaptainPioneer
The ones I've heard sound pretty terrible in general
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm
by Bwcad1
something is horribly missing in this thread...
OOO YEA PICS!
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:07 pm
by MobileAudio219
Bwcad1 wrote:something is horribly missing in this thread...
OOO YEA PICS!
Some people like to have build threads and then take FOREVER to add any pictures... *bill*
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:43 pm
by Tim
Does anyone remember the kicker substations. advertised with the "flat bottom so they dont move around"?? I heard a couple of those back in the day. I liked them better than the Bazookas, but I still didnt buy one.!!
The Bazookas just didnt do it for me. The really sounded bad, even the amplified ones, not much of an improvement.
ahh well...
Tim