Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Yay I have Bass again!

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Hehe I never said mine was the loudest they ever heard... God knows if theve been to Ohio they prolly heard Bill's...

I just hated the little douchy mc'douches trying to explain to me how their Bazooka Tube was the best thing ever...

God do they still make those things?
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Yup. i was the same way. Now i show them what 1 12 and 1000 watts can do. about 2 inches of roof flex in a buick with a sunroof ;)
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
falkenbd
Senior Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post by falkenbd »

CaptainPioneer wrote:Hehe I never said mine was the loudest they ever heard... God knows if theve been to Ohio they prolly heard Bill's...

I just hated the little douchy mc'douches trying to explain to me how their Bazooka Tube was the best thing ever...

God do they still make those things?
I know a few poeple who love their bass tubes.. be it Bazooka or Infinity basslink or anything else. I'd rather listen to bill's a$$pass.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

By the way thats not me in the picture and that aint my ass.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

falkenbd wrote:I know a few poeple who love their bass tubes.. be it Bazooka or Infinity basslink or anything else. I'd rather listen to bill's a$$pass.
I believe Kiki uses one of those basstubes??? If youre shooting for spl than their not exactly the best choice, but if youre just trying to fill in some of the low end they'd probably do the job ok... I've never heard one....
falkenbd
Senior Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post by falkenbd »

maybe OK at very low levels, and not very low end...

the ones i've heard sound pretty bad at medium volume on notes that a midbass driver can handle.

thats not saying that i've heard them all. i think they sound about as good as some of the factory subs i've heard in cars.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

The ones I've heard sound pretty terrible in general
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

something is horribly missing in this thread...




OOO YEA PICS!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Bwcad1 wrote:something is horribly missing in this thread...




OOO YEA PICS!
Some people like to have build threads and then take FOREVER to add any pictures... *bill*
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

Does anyone remember the kicker substations. advertised with the "flat bottom so they dont move around"?? I heard a couple of those back in the day. I liked them better than the Bazookas, but I still didnt buy one.!!

The Bazookas just didnt do it for me. The really sounded bad, even the amplified ones, not much of an improvement.

ahh well...

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Post Reply