Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 am
by Bwcad1
They are made of win and sexy! by the way we can powder coat them whatever color you wish.

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:55 am
by CaptainPioneer
Hey bill how bout Kawasaki Green? that would be sweet!

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 am
by Bwcad1
I can do that. I can even do candy's

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:27 pm
by Mithrandir
Bwcad1 wrote:I can do that. I can even do candy's
ghey pride powder coating ftw XD

jk, no one will be seeing the baskets so no need for anything flashy

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:28 pm
by MobileAudio219
When it comes time for the s10 I might have Bill whip me up some 8's!

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 pm
by Bwcad1
8's are a no go not enough parts available.

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:34 pm
by MobileAudio219
Bwcad1 wrote:8's are a no go not enough parts available.
Well then, you suck... :tough