Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Tires
Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA
Probably worth checkin out Walmart if they're that cheap... And yeah I'm sure the epa thing is in there somewhere (if you even have it for your state)... Ohio's is a buck a tire that goes to the state for pretty much nothin 
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
I dont know, here you can take the tires pretty much anywhere and get rid of them for 2 bucks a piece...cargodz wrote:Probably worth checkin out Walmart if they're that cheap... And yeah I'm sure the epa thing is in there somewhere (if you even have it for your state)... Ohio's is a buck a tire that goes to the state for pretty much nothin![]()
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Ive always taken my tirerack tires to Wal Mart without a problem.
Between me and the family now 4 sets this way. With Walmart you get FREE rotation on your tires. Its worth it...
Between me and the family now 4 sets this way. With Walmart you get FREE rotation on your tires. Its worth it...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
my dad gives all his tire biz, to wal mart. I know if you buy the tires there they give you the receipt and you can go to a wal mart anywhere and get it replaced if you happen to be out of state when you need it. Don't know if works the same with other stores tires or not though.
The got decent prices on all there tires, and tire services though. I think you will be alright.
Tim
The got decent prices on all there tires, and tire services though. I think you will be alright.
Tim
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Their warrenty is like an extra 15 bucks a tire... and its usually a bitch to get them replaced under warrenty, and after so many miles its pro-rated anyways...Tim wrote:my dad gives all his tire biz, to wal mart. I know if you buy the tires there they give you the receipt and you can go to a wal mart anywhere and get it replaced if you happen to be out of state when you need it. Don't know if works the same with other stores tires or not though.
The got decent prices on all there tires, and tire services though. I think you will be alright.
Tim
The tires I usually buy are about 60 bucks a piece (or the price of the warrenty.) Most flats are from nails/screws and usually patched, which is like a 10 dollar fix. Even if one of the tires need replaced, I still saved 60 bucks by not getting the warrenty (most of the time they screw you anyways) so theres the money for a new tire..
And most of the time I dont keep a car long enough for it to matter anyways.... :happy055:
-
samuelclinton
- Junior Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:20 pm
Tires
Minimum tread is 3/32. If you take a penny and insert it into the tread. If you can see the top of Lincoln's head then the tires need to be replaced.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact: