Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:42 pm
by Tim
sinister audio wrote:Ill probably go with a SE then. And I didnt know you sold them smoker. I will get it from you when I get one. They are less on ebay but thats because they are gay.
Personal experience here, I get what I need from here on the board.
Better treatment, better prices, better people.
I don't go anywhere else for the equipment purchases.
Tim
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:50 pm
by sinister audio
I know how it is being a competitor with ebay and its very very hard.
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:58 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Not a bad price :)
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm
by smoker
i could actually do a little better than that...probably about 175 plus shipping.
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:26 pm
by sinister audio
Ill have to get some money saved up here and get one ordered. It should be nice in the yukon with about 600 watts. Ill need the dual 2ohm one.
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:30 am
by cargodz
Wow somehow I missed this entire thread lol

Well I guess I can back up what Ryan and Terry were saying... The quality of RE hasn't dropped off any it was just their prices that went up.
And Tim, you haven't been here long enough to know yet but Sinister used to be one of the dealers here on the board, but he closed up shop a couple years back... So he knows he can trust the people here
