Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Sub

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

sinister audio wrote:Ill probably go with a SE then. And I didnt know you sold them smoker. I will get it from you when I get one. They are less on ebay but thats because they are gay.

Personal experience here, I get what I need from here on the board.
Better treatment, better prices, better people.

I don't go anywhere else for the equipment purchases.

Tim
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

I know how it is being a competitor with ebay and its very very hard.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Not a bad price :)
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i could actually do a little better than that...probably about 175 plus shipping.
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

Ill have to get some money saved up here and get one ordered. It should be nice in the yukon with about 600 watts. Ill need the dual 2ohm one.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Wow somehow I missed this entire thread lol :p
Well I guess I can back up what Ryan and Terry were saying... The quality of RE hasn't dropped off any it was just their prices that went up.

And Tim, you haven't been here long enough to know yet but Sinister used to be one of the dealers here on the board, but he closed up shop a couple years back... So he knows he can trust the people here :D
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Post Reply