Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Unique autosports
-
UNIQUE SOUTH
- Member
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 am
- Location: NEW YORK & MIAMI
- Contact:
Smoker, pardon me.
Let me rephrase what i meant by "deserves". I meant being approved by Will to be shown to the site. As in, information deserving to leave Unique and being shown to others. I didn't mean that to "down talk" the site. Some things in a business sense don't leave the shop without approval.
We actually wouldn't be here if we thought Car Audio Central didn't set the bar in online forums.
Hope that clears it up a bit, buddy.
Sorry for the miscommunication.
Let me rephrase what i meant by "deserves". I meant being approved by Will to be shown to the site. As in, information deserving to leave Unique and being shown to others. I didn't mean that to "down talk" the site. Some things in a business sense don't leave the shop without approval.
We actually wouldn't be here if we thought Car Audio Central didn't set the bar in online forums.
Hope that clears it up a bit, buddy.
Sorry for the miscommunication.
-
UNIQUE SOUTH
- Member
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 am
- Location: NEW YORK & MIAMI
- Contact:
Lol.
How about a coffee machine in a glovebox? J/k.
Man, if we ever start doing that, please feel from to ban us for life from here.
Actually, our integrity is important to us.
We have some really cool projects in the works.
I def have full authority to keep the users in the know of what we're doing, so bare with me.
How about a coffee machine in a glovebox? J/k.
Man, if we ever start doing that, please feel from to ban us for life from here.
Actually, our integrity is important to us.
We have some really cool projects in the works.
I def have full authority to keep the users in the know of what we're doing, so bare with me.
Like everyone else... Welcome to our humble home on the web
And as earlier stated here you will find some of the most elite car audio/ automobile enthusiasts on the web... We've got people here that have been in the competitive realm, fellow dealers, and folks with a genuine eagerness to learn (as we all should no matter how long we've been doing this
).
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Didnt Lotas put a waffle iron in his trunk?

-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
hmmm to be honest... If UA wants to throw a guy around on some forums to discuss their projects then Hell yea why not see what he produces...
I'm actually kind of surprised that Will Castro is allowing one of their installers or members of the design or publicity team to post on forums not sponsored by their business. But hey like i said if the boat floats then why not jump on in and go for a ride.
I'm actually kind of surprised that Will Castro is allowing one of their installers or members of the design or publicity team to post on forums not sponsored by their business. But hey like i said if the boat floats then why not jump on in and go for a ride.
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
I kind of think he started posting here because he googled the name of the show and found this thread: http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/s ... hp?t=10269
I'd really like to believe all of the talk about liking CAC, and I'd really like to see him contribute to the forum, but I am a bit skeptical.
I'd really like to believe all of the talk about liking CAC, and I'd really like to see him contribute to the forum, but I am a bit skeptical.

