Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
OMG they just legalized Marijuana
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
MobileAudio219 wrote:What about meth? Like you said, the gov said shouldn't be able to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies. Im really considering being an addict.
Correct but the second you endanger someone Else's life it becomes a problem. i don't really give a shit either way i'm just playing the devil's advocate.
Same thing with pot, if you compare pot to alcohol remember to compare the negatives how many drunk driving accidents are there? so if you have similar effects how do we know that people wont be driving high?
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
And not even mentioning the drug, farmers would be ECSTATIC if it were legalized. Hemp is a HUGE cash crop, the US is the only country in the world with laws against growing industrial hemp. Requires no herbicides or pesticides, the Discovery channel even used it for fuel and drove across a state, it's probably not highly efficient, but for how easy and massive it can grow, I'm sure it could be.
But yes, it would greatly beneficial. I don't even care if it gets legalized, I just want it to be rescheduled. Right now it's a Schedule I drug with cocaine, meth, heroin, etc.
Schedule I means it is highly addictive and has absolutely NO accepted medical use.
Are you kidding me? How hypocritical is that, when a dozen states in our nation have legalized it for medical use. Nicotine, the most addictive substance there is (though not the most addictive drug, two different things), responsible for approx. 475,000 deaths a year, and alcohol, responsible for 100,000 deaths a year (not to mention something like 60% of all highway/road fatalities and murders/rapes), are both LEGAL.
All I ask is for marijuana to be given a chance. It's status as a Schedule I drug shows the government (specifically the Feds, FBI etc) doesn't even want to acknowledge the truth, they don't care. I mean c'mon....as addictive as cocaine and meth?
I don't care what anyone says, you line up 100 of the most prestigious neurobiologists and neurochemists and they would tell you that is crazy. heck, THEY should be in charge of scheduling the drugs. Not politicians.
My favorite is when the government or anyone says something like
"Keep your kids away from cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs"
As if cigarettes and alcohol aren't drugs. Hell people CHOCOLATE is a drug. Theobromine. Look it up!
But yes, it would greatly beneficial. I don't even care if it gets legalized, I just want it to be rescheduled. Right now it's a Schedule I drug with cocaine, meth, heroin, etc.
Schedule I means it is highly addictive and has absolutely NO accepted medical use.
Are you kidding me? How hypocritical is that, when a dozen states in our nation have legalized it for medical use. Nicotine, the most addictive substance there is (though not the most addictive drug, two different things), responsible for approx. 475,000 deaths a year, and alcohol, responsible for 100,000 deaths a year (not to mention something like 60% of all highway/road fatalities and murders/rapes), are both LEGAL.
All I ask is for marijuana to be given a chance. It's status as a Schedule I drug shows the government (specifically the Feds, FBI etc) doesn't even want to acknowledge the truth, they don't care. I mean c'mon....as addictive as cocaine and meth?
I don't care what anyone says, you line up 100 of the most prestigious neurobiologists and neurochemists and they would tell you that is crazy. heck, THEY should be in charge of scheduling the drugs. Not politicians.
My favorite is when the government or anyone says something like
"Keep your kids away from cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs"
As if cigarettes and alcohol aren't drugs. Hell people CHOCOLATE is a drug. Theobromine. Look it up!
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
I knew lotus would show up for this one LMAO.
Ok guys I will be honest, I have driven stoned, and drunk. IMO stoned is was less dangerous. The first couple times, probably not so much. I felt like I was in a video game.
But after I had smoked a few times, you couldn't tell a difference.
I'm not saying either are ok, but if I had a choice, I would rather share the road with a pot head, than a drunk.
Ok guys I will be honest, I have driven stoned, and drunk. IMO stoned is was less dangerous. The first couple times, probably not so much. I felt like I was in a video game.
But after I had smoked a few times, you couldn't tell a difference.
I'm not saying either are ok, but if I had a choice, I would rather share the road with a pot head, than a drunk.
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Of course you do, its not like being high makes your reaction times slower.JeremyC wrote:I knew lotus would show up for this one LMAO.
Ok guys I will be honest, I have driven stoned, and drunk. IMO stoned is was less dangerous. The first couple times, probably not so much. I felt like I was in a video game.
But after I had smoked a few times, you couldn't tell a difference.
I'm not saying either are ok, but if I had a choice, I would rather share the road with a pot head, than a drunk.
-
colemanyoungerinalaska
- Senior Member
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
- Location: alaska
you shouldnt drive impaired ever
1 bad part about states making laws going over the governments anti pot laws is that they tend to stop helping with money for roads schools buildings etc its happened up here a few times
i dont think pot should be illegal anywhere it doesnt seem that bad the worst ive seen it do is make some stinky ****ers start talking about dumb shit while playing hand drums in a circle
1 bad part about states making laws going over the governments anti pot laws is that they tend to stop helping with money for roads schools buildings etc its happened up here a few times
i dont think pot should be illegal anywhere it doesnt seem that bad the worst ive seen it do is make some stinky ****ers start talking about dumb shit while playing hand drums in a circle
I'm sure it does, but I've lost 6 close friends from drinking and driving, (there fault, or a drunk hit them.) I've been hit by a drunk driver, and my mom has been hit by a drunk driver.MobileAudio219 wrote:Of course you do, its not like being high makes your reaction times slower.![]()
Haven't lost a single friend to a stoned driver, or driving while stoned.

