Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

I have the worse luck.

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

I have the worse luck.

Post by Chris from Washington »

Saw an add on craigslist for a 91 Camaro for sale, bad engine. But the guy only wanted 350 for the whole car.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/410322808.html

I could have taken all the GFX and Tranny from it, and put in mine.

He said first come with cash and trailer can have it.
So I emailed him yesterday about it, no response until this morning. I told him, since I don't live close to him (about an hour and a half away) That I could paypal him 400 to cover any paypal fees, and to also hold it until tomorrow, so I can get my friend with a trailer to drive up there with me.

He responds, already sold it.

darn it, I could have used a ton of parts off that car.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Lol,

CL is a bitch at times.

I just bought a Kayak on it last week.

Sold my Ex's Bike I bought her years ago on it. I put it up as make offer. Had some stupid offers then a $60 one. That was like on a thursday. Said they would come get it on Wednesday. In the meantime someone e mails me and offers $100. I couldnt pass it up.

They came and got it Wednesday morning. After they left I e mailed the other person who was supposed to come get it. needless to say they were pissed.

But hey, I had $40 more in my pocket!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

I've had plenty a good deal like that slip through my fingers so I know how ya feel.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Dang. Don't feel too bad. At least you didn't put out 100's of job applications and only get a few responses.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Ya I'm still pretty ticked about it.

I had a trailer lined up and someone to help me push the car up on the trailer and everything.

I could have used so many parts on that car, and then anything I didn't need I could have turned around and made a profit selling.

dang that sucks.
Post Reply