Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
New toy
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
There room in mine. The 10' is small...lol
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
I must have missed this post, nice Kayak's Ryan, good deal on them also. I just sold me subs and amp for a 14' Jon, 2 10hp Evinrudes, a 40lb thrust Minnkota and a trailer, altogether I have 390 into the deal now, and thats after bunk clips being welded on the trailer. I have one spot on the Jon that is being welded currently, he is patching it, I didn't want anyone running a bead on the bottom of my aluminum boat!! I will have to post some before and after pictures, the trailer was pretty rusty, and the boat desperatly needed a paint job. The paint job will come once I finish grinding which will be soon hopefully, I think an ant could keep up with a grinder.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
$390 and you got 2 10 HP evinrudes? Deal!
Heck my Uncle just bought a 3HP motor, old Evinrude. Guy wanted $200 for it but he got it for $125. Light 2, its an antique.
Heck my Uncle just bought a 3HP motor, old Evinrude. Guy wanted $200 for it but he got it for $125. Light 2, its an antique.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
I got a steal on these 2. They are both 1956 Evinrude Sportwinns. The one with the cover on it is freshly rebuilt with a brand new lower unit on it. The other came with all new lower unit pieces, but I will have to assemble it as well do some engine work. Total I paid 150.00, picked them up off of craigslist. Retired guy with an impulsive buying problem, he said he didn't need it, and I believe him. He had almost new 2 bass boats, a new ski boat, and a new 5th wheel, needless to say I didn't feel to bad.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/r ... ure023.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/r ... ure021.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/r ... ure023.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/r ... ure021.jpg
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:

Thats what he got... Its small as hell...lol
Ya I would of paid $150 for both them too!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!