Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

follow up on Changing Wake Up

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

follow up on Changing Wake Up

Post by cargodz »

Well I had intended on talking to the General Manager of the store today to tell him that I have no intentions on training my replacement and figured I would probably me dismissed from my duties...
Well I was right, although word spread through the store to him before I could tell him myself, so he called me back to the conference room and asked "Is this true?"... I said "That is correct, why should I be required to train the person when I'm being pushed out by corporate." He replied "Well if that's how you really feel, then you can hand me your name badge and you won't be required to fullfill your 2 week commitment." Then follows with "I can't believe that you'd be like this after we went to bat for you." I replied "I have No proof of that since I don't have all my hours." He replies "You have no PROOF of THAT?" me: "That's right" him: "You know I have lost all respect for you, I thought you were different than that." Me: "This coming from you, HA." and I follow with "I'll tell ya what, I won't have any sore feelings about anyone here, just because I was shafted by corporate... I'll even continue to shop here." Him walking away waving it off with his hand: "Whatever."

It's amazing that someone this stupid that can't even take a step back and look at things from my perspective made it this far up in a company.

The upside... No More Getting Up At 3:00 AM :sm29:
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

It's amazing how he can still continue to back the company even when you're quite obviously getting screwed.

I'll add an eff you to suits and getting up early. :angry15: :sm29:
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Heck with the dance... Everybody: Join in on the celebration :cheers: I'm currently 4 Guinness Extra Stouts and 3 shots of 151 into it :bigwink: ...
So I wont be posting for long or the mods/ admins will be deleting my posts since they wont make any sense :p lol
At least I'll make for a happy drunk tonight :happy055:
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
swimmerdude
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by swimmerdude »

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gooooooooooo mike!!!!!!!!
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

cargodz wrote:Heck with the dance... Everybody: Join in on the celebration :cheers: I'm currently 4 Guinness Extra Stouts and 3 shots of 151 into it :bigwink: ...
So I wont be posting for long or the mods/ admins will be deleting my posts since they wont make any sense :p lol
At least I'll make for a happy drunk tonight :happy055:
Hell yea, get the wifey to make some food and chill out. I know I'm going to enjoy my Friday night/pre weekend.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Thanks guys ;)
You know though... I'm tryin to figure out how in the hell I can have 8 Guinness and 8 shots of 151 in me and still think enough to type in a what seems to be a well thought manner... wierd huh? :p lol
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Seem to be doing a good job.

Its amazing how people will blow your shit around the company.

Ive seen it from all angles. From your Bosses angle, no doubt someone was trying to kiss the ass.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Seem to be doing a good job.
Thanks, but I think I'm pretty much done for tonight (on the forum that is, cause I ain't stoppin drinking ;) )... Figure it's better this way before I start rambling nonsense, But...
By mornin I would like to see in this post where at least 5 of my board brethren have went out and celebrated and had a drink for me... This will at least make me feel like I was out for a night on the town with the boys to celebrate :happy055:
See ya'll in the mornin :thumbsup
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

[quote="cargodz"]Thanks guys ]

Oh good lord I'm behind. Let me go grab a beer.

Crap out of beer, I guess a bicardi apple and sobe adrenalin rush will have to do.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Hey Mike,

If it makes you fell better. Its Friday night, Im home alone for most of the day/night. Im downing an $0.80 2 liter of Faygo Cola and smashing a $2.50 Tony's pizza.

:happy055:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply