Well you are now going to be pulling just over 1000watts RMS, so I would HIGHLY recommend that you ditch the cap and look into getting an upgraded alternator.
And the Cap may not be turning off due to the smaller wire, also did you charge the cap?
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Installing Another amp questions.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
hahaha, ok then.
I havent looked at Kicker amps lately. Seeing how the company has been going I wouldnt put it past them though!
I havent looked at Kicker amps lately. Seeing how the company has been going I wouldnt put it past them though!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Yeah the cap is charged, I think the box says it takes about 10 secs to charge when the car is running. But yeah, I think it was you or someone else telling me to take the cap out and get high end alternator... So I will have to look into that... As of now, I've unhooked everything now that I have a new amp kit and a block on the way...cargodz wrote:Well you are now going to be pulling just over 1000watts RMS, so I would HIGHLY recommend that you ditch the cap and look into getting an upgraded alternator.
And the Cap may not be turning off due to the smaller wire, also did you charge the cap?
Yeah we talked about it... And since you've got everything unhooked now would be the opportune time to hit up Nate at Excessive Amperage 
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer