Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

how many cars have you owned?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

solacedagony wrote: I do miss the Blazer.
I was gonna say.. that sucker must have been fun in the Mud :happy055:
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

CaptainPioneer wrote:I was gonna say.. that sucker must have been fun in the Mud :happy055:
i said that about terrys wife the other day. :thumbsup
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
breakjunki
Senior Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 2:36 pm
Location: Ocala,Fl

Post by breakjunki »

wow :surprised
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Good God Man! lol
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Bwcad1 wrote:1987 grand national ??? bet your kickin yourself for sellin it.

didn't have a choice, totalled it...me > blind curve > parked car.... :help: :argh :sad017: :words
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

to date... 0..

saturn technically was my dads and until i pay it off technically the blazer belongs to the south carolina federal credit union.

oh well.
Image
- Keith
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

CaptainPioneer wrote:I was gonna say.. that sucker must have been fun in the Mud :happy055:
I beat the hell out of it. I'm a puss though and I sold it when it started having mechanical problems instead of fixing it. I really do regret it, but what can ya do. The guy that bought it from me put it up for sale because it eats so much gas, but he wants $2200 with a broken windshield and broken 4wd. Too bad.
User avatar
brent
Senior Member
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Post by brent »

I have only owned one vehicle my whole life. Got it brand new at 16, and still going today...welll after new life under the hood she still purrs.

1995 Chevy Silverado
Chris from MI
Senior Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:09 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Post by Chris from MI »

Just two for me:

98 Ford Mustang (V6) - sold before the tranny died
04 GTO - My daily driver

oh yeah and my 2005 Suzuki GSXR 750
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

speaking of cars, i want a 05 mustang next.

maybe an 07 if i can get financed decently.
Image
- Keith
Post Reply