Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
cool game
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
hello, police revolver needed... I got people to kill!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
i was at 10,000 total gym points at level before.. i wanted to be able to whoop on higher levels before i got out of the loading docks, i suggest you do the same. i'm now level 8 (by accident - i attacked a few high level people and now i'm slacking, only being at 30,000.
can someone send me some points? i have 1 right now.. i bured them all training for a retaliation, and i got burrrneeed.
can someone send me some points? i have 1 right now.. i bured them all training for a retaliation, and i got burrrneeed.

- Keith
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Im in Detroit.
Gotta be level 5+ I think...
Ive found some good stuff while searching in Detroit. 10x per spin...
Got an awake pill tonight.
I managed to score a coke from an idiot for $200 mill... He posted in the newspaper coke $200 mill in item market... I jumped right on that quicker than shit...
Hell one awake and one coke I sold for $8billion. This time Im going for points, 450 for both items. THen Im going to build up my strength and speed with it...
I need the 30 day noob pack, then I could REALLY kick some ass... Or the 60/90...
Bill if you pick me up the 30 day pack I can hit ya back the $5 when your in Toledo.
Gotta be level 5+ I think...
Ive found some good stuff while searching in Detroit. 10x per spin...
Got an awake pill tonight.
I managed to score a coke from an idiot for $200 mill... He posted in the newspaper coke $200 mill in item market... I jumped right on that quicker than shit...
Hell one awake and one coke I sold for $8billion. This time Im going for points, 450 for both items. THen Im going to build up my strength and speed with it...
I need the 30 day noob pack, then I could REALLY kick some ass... Or the 60/90...
Bill if you pick me up the 30 day pack I can hit ya back the $5 when your in Toledo.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!

