Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

cool game

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

its the music, i put in Chamillionaire and the game ain't been the same since.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

hello, police revolver needed... I got people to kill!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:hello, police revolver needed... I got people to kill!
You'll get one tomorrow. That's your punishment for not joining us in the first place! lol
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

i was at 10,000 total gym points at level before.. i wanted to be able to whoop on higher levels before i got out of the loading docks, i suggest you do the same. i'm now level 8 (by accident - i attacked a few high level people and now i'm slacking, only being at 30,000.

can someone send me some points? i have 1 right now.. i bured them all training for a retaliation, and i got burrrneeed.
Image
- Keith
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

Well crap I got kicked out of the docks. So what town is everyone in?
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

cool I am trying for 30g total gym points before i step out into level 5. so we will see what happens.

EDIT, so much for that. Now I am a level 6.

EDIT # 2 Well I am done for the night. Been fun, be back tommorow.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

most of us are in chi town.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

hay whats the combo to the locker in the airport
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

no one knows
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Im in Detroit.

Gotta be level 5+ I think...

Ive found some good stuff while searching in Detroit. 10x per spin...

Got an awake pill tonight.

I managed to score a coke from an idiot for $200 mill... He posted in the newspaper coke $200 mill in item market... I jumped right on that quicker than shit...

Hell one awake and one coke I sold for $8billion. This time Im going for points, 450 for both items. THen Im going to build up my strength and speed with it...

I need the 30 day noob pack, then I could REALLY kick some ass... Or the 60/90...

Bill if you pick me up the 30 day pack I can hit ya back the $5 when your in Toledo.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply