Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New Job!!!!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
MaxdSPL
Senior Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:21 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Post by MaxdSPL »

It took me a couple of times, but I got it. It was so bad one time that I made them transfer me to their english speaking counterparts, then yelled at the manager for about half an hour, and he told me that I was not the only one that has complained, but that the company's upper management will do nothing to help the problem. :sad017:
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Good thing I am not really customer service for tech support...

I am more like...customer service for escalating customers in enterprise situations. I will be talking to Senior VP's and CIO's of companies trying to make their Server problems better...not fix the problems, that is what the analyst does, I get them the parts..and help to keep their blood pressure down
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

2nd Interview down, one more to go. Have to meet with the Senior TAM's one on one soon. Haven't scheduled a time, but it should be sometime next week.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

awsome almost there.
Post Reply