Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Where can I get......

Post all your general car audio questions here.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

oh cool... I was going to say that either that or the ZX3 would be a cool so that you could open up the gate and have a rack back there... but yea 4 door is cool too
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
visualchaosfx
Junior Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:38 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by visualchaosfx »

CaptainPioneer wrote:oh cool... I was going to say that either that or the ZX3 would be a cool so that you could open up the gate and have a rack back there... but yea 4 door is cool too
Yeah their good cars. I'll have to sound deaden the whole rear and stuff. Everything in there rattles even with the system I got in there now lol.
Post Reply