Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Any suggestions?

Post all your general car audio questions here.
silver cobra
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:04 pm

Post by silver cobra »

Sweet, thx 4 the info. I will read the links and ask any more questions I might have. I don't plan on rewiring my system right now, since I am in college, but this summer I will have time if I have to.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

hmm the amp died and its hifonics fault but there isnt sufficent current to supply the amp :confused blame the manufacturer for impropper installation.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
silver cobra
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:04 pm

Post by silver cobra »

Wow, I don't know if your insulting me because I said it wasn't very impressive that is only lasted over a year, but it is quite obivious that I didn't know much about the electrical system when I installed it. I am calling them not to yell but just to ask if they will replace it and now that I know a little more about the wiring I don't blame them. But thank you for the completely pointless comment on a helpful thread (and yes, this reply is also pointless.)
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

im not replying to you mainly im more replying to kiki. but if you installed your amp inproperly id say its damn good it lasted that long. when did you get this amp and were did you buy it?
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Post Reply