Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Trip to MICH.

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Trip to MICH.

Post by High Society »

Well I left yesterday at about 4:30 from work, they gave me about an hour to go get my things then come back. The company I work for they sent me and another guy to Battle Creek MI to check parts for quality reasons. And I swore I saw Justin there lol.

And I just got back in town now. It was about a 5-6 hour drive but it was fun. The frist store I ever visted in MI was a wal-mart lol....so go figure. And I gotta stay at a pretty nice hotel (all paid for, meals, and everything) so I had a great time checkin some parts for the company :thumbsup

wish I had time to cruise the city but I had to be back...so here I am ya!!!
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

wish I'd known. I spend Mon-Wed in Ann Arbor, then came back Wed. night.
Might've been able to meet up.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

wish I'd known. I spend Mon-Wed in Ann Arbor, then came back Wed. night.
Might've been able to meet up.
That would have been a nice date :)
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
haynes
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am
Location: Sylvania, Ohio

Post by haynes »

scary. when i first moved to michigan first place i went was walmart
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Isnt there one on Alexis?

:thumbsup
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
haynes
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am
Location: Sylvania, Ohio

Post by haynes »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Isnt there one on Alexis?
:thumbsup
walmart? nah its on central :)
User avatar
swimmerdude
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by swimmerdude »

Another Michigander here???

And I don't go to Walmart much...
neumann
Senior Member
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Central Michigan University

Post by neumann »

go michigan :thumbsup
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Go Missouri...

So yeah, ok, missouri does suck...
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JASON96R
Senior Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:29 pm
Location: OH

Post by JASON96R »

Hail! To the victors, valiant,
Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! To Michigan the leaders and best

Hail! To the victors, valiant,
Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! To Michigan the champions of the West!

http://www.umich.edu/~info/inside.html? ... ctors.html

I would meet anyone at Ann Arbor, Go Blue, I would have to drive up from Ohio though. We could get some Cottage Inn Pizza, sadly though I have never been to a Michigan football game.
Post Reply