Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

satellite radio poll

Post all your general car audio questions here.

Do you own satellite radio?

You may select 1 option

 
 
View results

two4fifteen
Senior Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 am
Location: detroit

satellite radio poll

Post by two4fifteen »

I was wandering how many of you guys on here have satellite radio, and if so, which one. I personally own and love my sirius. Anyone else?
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

i dont see the poll thingy! lol
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
two4fifteen
Senior Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 am
Location: detroit

Post by two4fifteen »

it took me minute to figure out how to make one
ptech1
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:57 pm
Contact:

Post by ptech1 »

ive had xm for about 2 years and i dont know what i would do without it! sirius definitely has some cool channels though.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

I can't now, but I will once I move back to the states. I had a 2 month trial when I picked up the accord, and was pretty happy.
Ampresearch
Senior Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:48 am
Location: Tampa Bay Florida
Contact:

Post by Ampresearch »

i love my xm radio. so much to choose from. the comedy unrated channel will make your long drives seem like seconds.

it is worth every penny. prepay the year and you get a nice price break and dont have to think of it again. i almost never turn on regular radio anymore.

a few years ago when i got it i research both systems and chose the xm due to the fact they had channels i would be mroe interested in. sirus does have some nice stuff but most of the ones they have that xm does not i did not care about.
two4fifteen
Senior Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 am
Location: detroit

Post by two4fifteen »

i love my sirius. especially being a howard stern fan, making this weekend kinda big. after alot of hassle and whatnot, he finally got his tapes back, uncensored, from the past 20 years at k-rock (23,000 some odd hours). this weekend they're finally kicking off the tapes with an all request weekend. All the greatest moments from the past 20 years of stern.

and then theres football season starting now, with every game available. it should be pretty cool.

both providers have their strengths, but satellite radio in general is a great investment if you ask me. you don't reallize it until you have one.

i actually watch less tv after buying one
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I wont pay for something thats free. COmmercials dnt bother me much.

Ive heard XM a few times. THe DJs are pretty gay. And its weird listening to the radio without the commercials. Nothing is local really, and I dont like that.

For instance if the local strip club is having a MILF contest I want to know about it ;)
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Ya I really havent gotten into the whole sat radio. I like to listen to mainly local stuff.
two4fifteen
Senior Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 am
Location: detroit

Post by two4fifteen »

to each their own
Post Reply