Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What kind of music do you listen to?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

High Society has been banned for: [reason] bad language, Blink182 fanaticism.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

my new favorite bands are Yanni and Zamfir.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

GlassWolf wrote:my new favorite bands are Yanni and Zamfir.
Excellent choices.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

ewww he likes blink 182... what next, fall out boy/
Image
- Keith
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I like em all!!!! I guess I'm just not on that dang ole hater-aid yalls be on.... :)
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

High Society wrote:I like em all!!!! I guess I'm just not on that dang ole hater-aid yalls be on.... :)
Nah, you're just an emo kid... :happy055:
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

Image
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

GlassWolf wrote:Image
For some reason when I look at that picture I get violent... Maybe its because I'm getting hungery?
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

you should swing by my house. tons of rabbits around here.

i can't wait til easter!

anyway.. Image
someone make this his avatar.. or something like it, and i'll pay twice come time to renew my platty subscription :P
Image
- Keith
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Darthness wrote:you should swing by my house. tons of rabbits around here.

i can't wait til easter!

anyway.. Image
someone make this his avatar.. or something like it, and i'll pay twice come time to renew my platty subscription :P
OR I could just go out to my uncles property which consist of 200 acres... Man I love it out there, only about 1 mile from town and half mile from the city lake... The property around it sales for around 20,000-30,000 a lot, which is what about 1/3 of an acre.. Yeah, can we say gold mind?

Heh, we have trails all through out there, fun to take the 4 wheelers out for the day....

Next time I go out there I'll take some pictures, its freaking sweet!!!
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post Reply