Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Rip...

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Lets here it for the almighty rangers. Ours ran for a long time after a stump ate the oil pan...
Attachments
2174205_85_full.jpg
2174205_85_full.jpg (121.77 KiB) Viewed 716 times
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

MobileAudio219 wrote:Lets here it for the almighty rangers. Ours ran for a long time after a stump ate the oil pan...
Note: The engine still ran, if it wasnt for the fatality of the driveshaft we'd probably still be rock'n it!
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

OnYrMrk wrote:Glad you made it through that ordeal unscathed, but..in retrospect, since you sound like you loved that old thing, get it bronzed, and park it in the front yard...sure the neighbors will bitch, but you will forever see the truck that started with no oil. Pure unadulterated bliss I tell you.




in all seriousness, glad you weren't hurt in that wreck.

Joe

I still drove it to work this week, that's satisfying enough :D I'm taking a long deserved vacation after this past month, I've put in over 90 hours every week b/c we're engineering another line. Maybe I'll cut the top off of it and take it to the beach :lgh
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Do it that would be awesome!!
Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

Oh, by the way, I found a guy that has a lot of older Mustangs, Torinos, Fairlanes, and other older vehicles that he's trying to sell. I'm thinking about starting up a project car. It'll ween me off of the Ranger I'm sure, and give me something to work on in my spare time if he has anything worth building up. Still have to take a good look at the cars, I haven't done a Torino yet.
Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

My other option with the truck is putting it in it's grave then hauling it to a junkyard. I know the owner of a motocross we have nearby and I might be able to convince him to let me take a run on it :D . I'll definately get that one on video if he lets me
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

post pics of this thing.
heheh
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

them lil 4 bangers are tough...mine used to blow so much oil that i would have people occasionally run into the gas station while i was paying for gas and start yelling that someones truck was on fire.....even though it wasnt running it still smoked for so long afterwards
Mr. Waters
Junior Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:07 am
Location: Ocala, FL

Post by Mr. Waters »

glad to hear you are ok.
def. need to see pics of this thing. :)
and pics if you get a new project car. :)
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

my lil 4 banger is great on oil.
Image
- Keith
Post Reply