I have 2 4 ohm Alpine R's 500 RMS a piece
I want a good 1200-1400 watt mono amp @ 1ohm
Or a 2 channel amp bridgeable to 4 ohms that is ~1200-1400 actual RMS
But I want to get one for ~$250
I am open to any suggestions.
Thanks, Rave'n
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Amp suggestions ?
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
try to find a JBL 1200.1.. JBL BP1200.1 or JBL Power Vavle 1200.1.. its all the same amp, but thats just what they are called.. great amps for the money, i have a 600.1 and its been great..
also i have a 12" Type R right now, in a 3cf box tuned to 30hz powered by my JBL 600.1 and it slams hard..they will take WELL over their recommended RMS..
also i have a 12" Type R right now, in a 3cf box tuned to 30hz powered by my JBL 600.1 and it slams hard..they will take WELL over their recommended RMS..
-
High Society
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
