Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

The New Toyota FJ

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

I used to own a Land Rover Defender 90 and aside from having a suckass v8, that thing would go anywhere I put it and come back out unscathed. Best off road vehicle I have ever owned..just the engine sucked asss
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Weak engine? or just too many problems that shoulded be?
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

I used to own a jacked up 77 Chevy Blazer, had 33" MTRs on it, I beat the living hell out of that truck. Took everything I gave it. Until the ball joints went anyway, that's when I got rid of it cause I needed to stop effing around.
I took that thing up and down the sides of mountains and even got it in the air once... Good times.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

It wasn't a stump pulling motor William, but there were way too many problems with gasket seals, oil leaks, the heater core hosed...a few problems that resulted in just over 4000.00 in repairs in the 2 years I owned it. I swore off any european 4x4 until I drove the ML320, and that lil car had me at hello.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

found some more pics of one

Image

Image

don't like the white roof.
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

Wow...someone has already modified it with different tires and wheels.

No, the black doesnt really go with the white roof, but i dont mind the blue. I think im goin up to the dealer on friday nite to look at them in person. I hope by next year to own one.
Post Reply