Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Anyone know how to get to rear speakers?
Anyone know how to get to rear speakers?
I have a 2002 Nissan Sentra and am having a hell of a time getting to my rear speakers... There's a child seat latch that I can unscrew, I unscrewed that thinking I could get the speaker covers off, but it seems like the covers are glued right to the rear deck carpet or something cuz the bastards wont budge and the carpet moves with it. If anyone could please help! I'll go take some pics right now, I wanna replace the speakers tonight!!!!
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
-
Ranger SVO
- Member
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:27 pm
- Location: Merkel Texas
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
Yea, or like mine, man, mine is a LOT of work. It's rediculous. I have to first remove the panel right behind the seats, then remove the panels covering the C-pillars, remove the rear shelf, and THEN unscrew the speakers.Ranger SVO wrote:In most cases the entire rear package tray cover needs to be completely removed. Its really not that big a deal, just take your time and pay attention to what your doing.
There are very few cars that have a removable rear grill.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
take some pics and we may be able to tell.
inside and trunk/under shelf pics
inside and trunk/under shelf pics
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
